Elementary Teacher Contact Email

If families need to contact Michelle, Elizabeth, Lindsey, or Brigid and Tiffany please use the following email.
SCCSElementary@gmail.com

27 August 2010

Our Class Pets - by Aubrielle (age 10)

This year, we have class pets...rats! Two cute, little rats. Our class named them Ju-Ju Bee and Jezebel, from the Skippyjon Jones books. The rats live on a shelf by the white tables in the art area. They are a wonderful addition to our class! Here are a few quotes from kids in our class about our new pets.

"I think the rats are really funny." - Natalie, age 6

"At first when I saw the rats,I thought they were a little gross, but now they're like amazing. It's like they can walk through rings of fire they are so cool!" - Nicole, age 9

"I like them!" - Robin, age 5

"I love them! They're cute, aren't they?" - Rachel G., age 6

"I like their names." - Maggie, age 5

No comments:

Post a Comment