Elementary Teacher Contact Email

If families need to contact Michelle, Elizabeth, Lindsey, or Brigid and Tiffany please use the following email.
SCCSElementary@gmail.com

13 January 2010

Meet Rachel Johnson

A native from Colorado Springs, CO, I moved to Columbia, MO 10 years ago to get my degree in elementary education from Stephens College. I graduated in 2004 and worked at SCCS in the multiage classroom for several years. I also worked for 2 years as the Director of Crossing Kids at The Crossing. This year I am back at Stephens working on my Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction and teaching in multiage. I have a wonderful husband, Scott, and a cat we rescued 2 years ago named Zoe. When I am not at school, I love to spend time cooking, running on the Katy Trail, and watching movies with Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment